Thursday 6 October 2011

A life inspiration from a cancer patient

Today is my first time doing a quite big and complicated dressing on a patient.

This patient has been diagnose with breast cancer. 


When I saw her wound, I was really extremely shock!
It is an ordinary size of a B cup breast.
She is in pain of course!


The fatty tissue of breast can be clearly viewed! 
And is slightly bleeding.
I used 3 packets of cottons and gauze to clean and packed it. 

It took me almost half an hour to clean and packed it.



Anyway, she has gives me a very important life inspiration. 

NEVER GIVE UP!!


People always complain about what they don't have and never appreciate what they have. 

So, please always appreciate what we have because we never know what will happen to us next.

Cheers!
 











No comments:

Post a Comment